The Air-cooled Chiller is to provide a cooling process for better industrial production. In the plastic molding industry, it improves the quality of molded products and shortens the period of injection molding cycles. Hence maximizes the productivity of plastic molding manufacturing.
1. The Air-cooled chiller is to provide a cooling process to plastic molds to improve molded product quality and cut down injection cycle time. Hence maximizes plastic molding machines productivity.
2. Installed with import compressors, highly efficient shell condenser and evaporator, excellent cooling, quiet and low electricity consumption.
3. Microprocessor control, easy to operate;
4. Unique open reservoir tank made of stainless steel, easy cleaning, and maintenance;
5. Pipeline well-arranged to save energy;
6. Installed will precise electronic thermostat accurately maintains temperature within 0-60 degree;
7. Installed with current overload protector, high and low-pressure switch, electronic timer delay, fault display system;
8. Screen liquid crystal display of chill water outlet and inlet with temperatures setting;
9. Single, double or four compressors combination unit available;
10. Industrially designed, elegant and ergonomic.